Recent Significant Sales With Compass
- Trophy Property, Manhattan, NY
Sold for north of $60,000,000Represented by The Hustis / Jovanovic Team
- Atherton, CA 94027
Sold for $36,750,000Represented by Brent and Mary Gullixson
- 555 N Tigertail Rd, Los Angeles, CA 90049
Sold for $16,500,000
Represented by Jonathan Carr and Ari Afshar
- 630 Spring Creek Rd, Basalt, CO 81621
Sold for $9,300,000
Represented by Doug Leibinger
- 887 Private Rd, Winnetka, IL 60093Sold for $5,500,000Represented by Paige Dooley
Compass luxury in the news
The tiny, tony community includes homes in both Belvedere and Tiburon and given those high-end locales, it shouldn't be surprising that it's also home to the second-oldest yacht club in the country. It has less than 60 homes.
The massive waterfront estate at 207-209 Long Neck Point Road is “the perfect escape for a New York family seeking refuge during the pandemic,” said Compass broker Yashmin Lloyds, who is listing the home with Shelly Tretter Lynch, also of Compass.
What We Are Hearing in the Luxury Space
- The growth of wealth and the global luxury market are intertwined. In the 15 years running up to 2020, the world’s wealthy population grew in size almost continuously. As wealth grew, so too did the world of luxury.
- Ultra-high-net-worth owners of private jets, yachts, or art collections are different from one another. Private jet owners tend to be male, less wealthy and comparatively younger than the other two cohorts on account of many being in the business-building stage of their lives. Private yacht owners show the highest average net worth, while most art collectors are over 70 and show a much higher representation of women, at 22%.
- The pandemic is changing the luxury habits of the wealthy. The growth of online shopping and delivery, enabling luxury services to be provided in the privacy of the wealthy’s homes, will continue, while intangible assets – namely additional passports and on-demand healthcare – will remain a priority. To prosper in such times, luxury brands must be flexible, quick moving and as attentive as ever to the changing demands of their clientele.
Source: WealthX Global Luxury Outlook 2020: A World of Changing Preferences
Spotlight on Luxury Across the Country
Just a short drive from the country’s technology hub of San Francisco and the larger Silicon Valley lies a region perfect for viticulture and year round indoor-outdoor living. From Napa to Healdsburg, Northern California’s wine country has earned its reputation for easy living amidst rolling hills and vineyards.
A combination of man's and nature's best are brilliantly on display throughout Green Gables, a 74-acre estate in Woodside, California that has remained intact since its inception in 1911. Created by Mortimer Fleishhacker, founder of the Anglo California Bank and the Great Western Power Company, the heart of Green Gables resides in its magnificent main residence and gardens – which remain home to the Fleishhacker family to this day.
Prestigious Properties on the Market
This majestic mansion offers a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity for new owners to complete the interior of Pasadena's finest estate.
Represented by Sabrina Wu, Aaron Kirman, and Bryce Lowe.
16 Bed 16 Baths 3 Half Baths
Spotlight on New Development
Amrit Ocean Resort & Residences Singer Island, The Palm Beaches
Imagine living in a place where timeless Eastern philosophies and sophisticated Western technologies intersect. Here, the two meet in a sublime location, graced with natural beauty and ultimate luxury. Welcome home to Amrit Ocean Resort & Residences, a place where first-class service and resort style living are a part of everyday life. Perfectly located on Palm Beach’s private enclave, Singer Island, Amrit Ocean Resort & Residences offers 182 oceanfront condominiums, including 11 penthouse residences with private rooftop terraces Occupancy January 2021.
Contact Cindy Leventhal and
Morgan Lydon for more information.